Uefa Champions League Final Ticket Ballot

Soldato
The ballot to get up to two Champions league final tickets is now open on http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=391004.html

You enter your name into the draw to get tickets and if successful will receive up to two. It is more expensive buying tickets this way than from your club (My tickets were 40 quid for the CL final last year from Liverpool and the ones on Uefa were 70) but it is a great way of getting an extra set of two tickets.

Good luck!

Permabanned
Just applied, would love to go no matter who gets to the final, would love a English team in the final, plus i will just hope on the train down to London then to France.

Associate
Try viewing the email in plain text rather than HTML. Seems to have worked for others I have heard of.

The other way is to check on the website for the status (shamelessly pinched from another site):

STAGE 1 : Take the following link and put it in a browser :
http://partenaires.ticketnet.fr/sho...dh=FIN&codeconf=ftms01&numadh=01&IdentInt=YES
STAGE 2 : Log-in with the following :
Votre Login : (enter the email address that you used to order the tickets)
Votre code secret : (the application number you received)
STAGE 3 : Book your tickets.
STAGE 4 : Create a new account
STAGE 5 : Choose your delivery et pay your order.

Don
theres a four digit booking code on the first email but it doesn't accept that as the password ( or any of my normal passwords )

maybe that means I haven't got any

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
some of the lads on the liverpool forum i visit got a second email to give them their details if they were successful. Those with an empty email can try forwarding it to anoter email account as apparantly that has worked for some people (not for me)

I imagine without the second email with the details its safe to say I didn't get any. Would have fancied seeing Barca in the final.

Permabanned
Just got an email again
Dear Football Supporter,

You had applied for tickets to the Final of the UEFA Champions League on 17 May 2006 in Paris St-Denis, via uefa.com.

The lottery for these tickets has now taken place, and your application was not successful.

However, your application has been put on a waiting list. This means that in case a successful application is withdrawn during the next steps of the process, your request will be considered. In this case, you will be notified by e-mail, from 1st April 2006.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom