XS Max vs 11 ?

Soldato
In a bit of a dilemma in choosing between these two phones.

iPhone 11 64gb £600ish New
iPhone XS Max 256GB £600 used like new (100% battery)

What would you go for? Help me make my mind up please!

Current phone 6s plus.

Soldato
I'd probably get the XS Max out of those two. The 11 has chunky bezels and the lower grade screen which you're aware of. The XS takes a great daylight photo (imo), but the quality degrades fast when the light gets low. If photography is important, the 11 will serve you better. And while the XS Max is absolutely fast enough and stutter free, the A13 is tempting...

Wait till Black Friday. Last year you could get a new XS on 24 month contract with loads of data and (iirc) Spotify for about a thousand quid. Maybe you'll get an unmissable deal on an 11 Pro Max.

Associate
Another thing to think about is future-proof-ness. The iPhone 11, being the newer model, has the newer hardware, fresher battery and should get more software updates the the XS. If you aren't going to hang on to the phone for long then this wouldn't really be a selling point.

Soldato
OP
Gone with the iPhone XR for £329 brand new with the deal on hotukdeals with o2 refresh.

Seems too good to be true, but it is. Savings over the other options is worth the downgrade for my needs as will still be a huge jump up from the 6s plus.

Caporegime
Gone with the iPhone XR for £329 brand new with the deal on hotukdeals with o2 refresh.

Seems too good to be true, but it is. Savings over the other options is worth the downgrade for my needs as will still be a huge jump up from the 6s plus.

Boom just ordered that....upgrading from a iPhone 6 will get £65 for my iPhone 6 making the iPhone XR £264 :D

Soldato
OP
Boom just ordered that....upgrading from a iPhone 6 will get £65 for my iPhone 6 making the iPhone XR £264 :D

Probably just in time, a couple of colours gone out of stock and the P30 pro is completely out of stock. Just make sure when you cancel to quote TOS on HUKD so they dont try to chartge you for the first month of contract.

Caporegime
Can confirm that I have cancelled my O2 sim

The advisor said it was the 15th sim he had cancelled in that hour.... So he new all about the deal

hassle free massive upgrade for £264 well happy :)

how do I get my Apple TV for a year free ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom